Hey hey y’all!!! I was talkin to my cousin and she inspired me!! I hope this day finds you well.
It’s Saturday and most of us would be off today which just really means we are working on our other shit… our relationships count too. I’m giving yall a solution / tip a week on how to strength your relationships! 🙌🏾
I’m all about solution seeking.
Welcome & Thank you in advance for being here!
This week topics
- Making money that’s hidden in plain sight!
- Automate your savings
- Make ALL your money work for you!
I wanted to share with y’all some tools I have gathered over time and point you in the right direction to obtain your goals. It doesn’t matter what you reason, extra money helps. My reasons were of pure necessity, while your might not be! Either way enjoy!
I had shifted my mind set & then I became a solution seeker.
I found the “gig/side hustle” community around 2015 when I joined TaskRabbit in NYC.. ok yeah, I found my way to NYC where I lived for 18 months, I knew no one… yeah life ya crazy! I’m now an elite Tasker!
4 years ago I transitioned from employee to suddenly unemployed with 3 kids, very recently divorced which included complete financial annihilation, my car re-poed after the engine blew up and I was repairing it, I was fired from my job for creating a hostile work environment, says “Becky”, an emotional wreck. You get the idea….and no I’m not joking.
Everything I owned and worked towards my entire life was gone.
Every label I had made or been given and accepted I no longer could claim.
I was only me and I needed to figure what the fuck that really meant. And survive/live too, plus take care of my kids… yep still be a supper hero that I was before just rebranded… but I needed to time and tools, it required a tremendous amount of adjustments in my mentality and behaviors, shifting and seeing myself and my situation from new vantages :.. oh and I was $250k in debt.. yep I’m serious
I learned how to accept responsibility and ownership for myself in all things. Taking control of my entire self, mentally, physically, emotionally, sexually, & financially meant I was only seeking solutions, I have lived through my life biggest challenges. I have so much to gain, so much to share.
- I’m Less than 1 year Ebates has given me $50 for buying shit I needed like 3 pairs of glasses for my son JUST this year…
- I use Qapital lets me save without thinking. I save & never miss it and it’s FREE! If you use my link we both get $5! There are many options for saving, My favorite is rounding up. Ever time I swipe my card they round up and save the change it’s seems like a little bit but it adds up 2.5 Selflender. It builds your credit with an auto savings deduction that pays out interest. So you agree to an $$ 25-plus & time frame for pay off. At the end they pay you all the money plus the interest in addition they report to all Credit bureaus! Ummm win win win!
- I have credit cards! That pay cash back rewards. I use them for all the bills I pay every month anyway which I then earn money back /rewards for.
That’s free money!!
Instead of a debit or check, Which you pay for 👀!
So what you gonna do with your extras?
As always THANK YALL in advance ! Appreciate the support, shares & likes where it fits!